|Дата размещения:||20 декабря 2016 г. 11:35:37|
|Опыт работы:||Не важно|
|Тип занятости:||8-часовой рабочий день с пн по пт|
KPMG has the largest TP practice in Russia. To perform TP projects, transfer pricing specialists from KPMG’s Moscow office are involved as well as specialists from KPMG’s offices in St. Petersburg, Nizhny Novgorod and Ekaterinburg. Involving these offices allows us to reduce the overall cost of KPMG’s TP services. KPMG professionals apply a comprehensive approach to TP projects: our TP professionals work closely with other KPMG professionals providing corporate tax, VAT, customs, business advisory and legal services. KPMG offers its clients various services ranging from methodological support for TP issues to preparation of relevant TP documentation for filing with the tax authorities and implementation of a system that monitors internal transfer prices. KPMG also helps negotiate advance transfer pricing agreements with the tax authorities and understands the most recent trends in transfer pricing as well as the approaches used by the tax authorities.
- Higher education degree or last years student
- Good knowledge of Russian tax and accounting legislation is preferable;
- Intermediate English to work with project documentation;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Willingness to learn and develop professionally;
- Ability to combine work and study.