|Дата размещения:||28 сентября 2016 г. 9:30:32|
|Компания:||Thomson Reuters, Москва|
|Опыт работы:||Не важно|
|Тип занятости:||8-часовой рабочий день с пн по пт|
|Специальности:||Инвестиции / Ценные бумаги / Управление активами, Консалтинг, Продажи|
This position is responsible for developing and maintaining ongoing client relationships in order to achieve client and revenue retention targets as well as high satisfaction levels within an assigned territory or client portfolio remotely (e.g. by phone or online, may also be in person).
- Meets or exceeds designated quotas in order to drive revenue, increase retention rates, renewals and overall product usage.
- Ensures customers are “live” and using products effectively.
- Provides product demonstrations of core features, processes and essential new version capabilities.
- Contributes to approach of contract negotiations and renewals when needed.
- Manages post-sale education and implementation process.
- Develops strong relationships with key firm contacts.
- Partners with sales specialists to facilitate new sales.
- Works with client specialists and/or marketing to develop/strategize ways to drive usage at the user level.
- Inform customers on the product enhancements, invite to relevant events etc.
- Account management/relationship management experience is an advantage.
- Work experience with financial organizations or corporate is an advantage.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, especially via telephone and online.
- Well-developed negotiation skills.
- University degree preferably in finance, economics or management ( Graduating in 2015/2016).
- General knowledge of financial markets
- Fluent English