|Дата размещения:||19 сентября 2016 г. 12:16:07|
|Компания:||Thomson Reuters, Москва|
|Опыт работы:||Не важно|
|Тип занятости:||8-часовой рабочий день с пн по пт|
|Специальности:||Консалтинг, Продажи, Юриспруденция|
At Thomson Reuters, we are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Thomson Reuters Legal provides information and solutions to the legal community worldwide, serving law firms, corporate lawyers, Academics and the Government. In Russia / CIS we are currently expanding our Legal business by providing global solutions and services to lawyers and building country specific legal services.
As part of the Graduate program you will have the opportunity to gain an understanding of our business and our customers.
You will be responsible for Customer Training on Practical Law, Westlaw, Contract Express and other solutions to ensure high customer satisfaction.
Click here to learn more about our products http://thomsonreuters.com/en/products-services/legal.html
We’re looking for:
- A Graduate of 2016 or currently at your Master Degree studies (Degree and/or experience in Law is a plus)
- Fluent in English and Russian (verbal and written)
- Positive and self-starter mindset
- Full of energy and passionate about customers
- Ready and able to work in a dynamic and challenging business environment
- Able to learn quickly
- Have a genuine interest in the legal sphere and in the people who work there
What we offer:
- Ongoing coaching from our experienced sales professionals and product training
- Access to one of the world‘s leading information resources for legal professionals
- Full time paid job for the next 12 months
- In case of successful program completion - an opportunity to become a permanent employee and participate in the future growth of our business